Jump to an IPTV Event:
Broadband MEA 2013March 19-20, 2013
The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai
Broadband MEA held from the 19 - 20 March 2013 at The JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai, is the region’s premier broadband event attracting 750 decision makers from across The Middle East and Africa. Now in its 5th year, the event is the only place to meet the entire industry under 1 roof.
The 2 day comprehensive programme including 2 pre conference workshops brings together 70+ speakers including 40+ operator case studies to address the current issues surrounding broadband.
With our most impressive speaker line-up to date, the conference focuses on both Business and Technology Strategy covering all the topics surrounding broadband. Plus the 2 workshops hosted by MENOG and Etisalat on the 18th March will provide a deep dive into IPv6 and LTE issues and developments. For more information or book your place at the event visit www.broadbandmea.com
SatCom Africa 2013May 27-30, 2013
Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
Demand for communications and internet access in Africa is growing at an insatiable rate. Satellite and fibre provide the solution to decreasing strain on Africa’s fixed infrastructure and unique terrain. SatCom Africa
, The Broadcast Show Africa
and Submarine Networks World Africa
bring together top level executives who develop, operate and invest in the African broadcast and communications industry.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Understand how satellites can solve Africa’s communication challenges
- Learn from practical LTE technology and roll-out case studies
- Explore how digital migration this l balance out creativity and content innovation
- Find out how to create lucrative content in the media and entertainment market
- Maximise your content distribution and shine on every platform
- Learn how to make your financial plan attractive for potential partnerships
- Do business with key operators and get access to their business models
- Discover how to deliver broadband to remote areas
- Learn how to shape your network to sustain long-term rural connectivity
- African telecoms operators, broadcasters and ISP`s attend for free!!
If you are looking for these solutions and more, you need to join Africa’s telecommunications industry in May 2013! Visit SatCom Africa for more information. REGISTER NOW
to attend the exhibition for FREE !
African telco’s, broadcasters and ISP’s attend for the conference for FREE
2013 BroadcastAsiaJune 18-21, 2013
Marina Bay Sands, Level 4 & 5, 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018970
As Asia’s largest representative, integrated show for the pro-audio, film and TV industries, BroadcastAsia serves as the regional launch pad for the latest and most wide-ranging technologies by some of the biggest and most promising enterprises from around the world. BroadcastAsia International Conference and Creative Content Production Conference bring together industry experts and thought leaders in the broadcasting industries to highlight business strategies for future broadcasting and content production. BroadcastAsia’s 4-day programme promises to deliver an immersive networking and trade experience for relevant professionals. For more information, visit http://www.broadcast-asia.com